Rumi Carter, born on June 13, 2017, is one of the twin siblings of the renowned music power couple, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter. Rumi and her twin brother, Sir, were born into a world of music royalty and creative genius, given their parents’ illustrious careers in the music industry.
Growing up in the midst of the global spotlight, Rumi, like her twin brother, has been kept relatively shielded from the public eye compared to her older sister, Blue Ivy. Her parents have been intentional about providing their twins with a private and balanced upbringing.
As a young child, Rumi has occasionally been seen alongside her parents and siblings at family events and gatherings. However, Beyoncé and Jay-Z prioritize their children’s privacy and normalcy despite their fame and fortune.
Rumi and her brother, Sir, represent the continuation of a musical legacy that their parents have built, and as they grow, they will have the opportunity to explore their own interests and identities within the loving embrace of their talented and accomplished family.
Rumi Carter Interesting Facts
- Rumi has a twin brother named Sir Carter, who was born on the same day as her in June 2017.
- She is the younger sister of Blue Ivy Carter, the eldest child of Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
- Despite being part of a famous family, Rumi and her twin brother are kept out of the public eye and lead a relatively private life.
- Her name, “Rumi,” may be a nod to the 13th-century Persian poet and mystic Jalaluddin Rumi, known for his profound writings on love and spirituality.
- Rumi’s parents, Beyoncé and Jay-Z, are among the most influential and successful musicians in the world.
- Her family often enjoys vacations and quality time together, away from the public eye.
- Rumi’s mother, Beyoncé, has shared some intimate family moments through her social media accounts.
- She was born at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- Rumi’s parents are known for their philanthropic efforts and social activism, setting a strong example for their children.
- As Rumi and her twin brother grow, they will have the opportunity to shape their own paths and identities while carrying forward the legacy of their celebrated family.